diumenge, 10 de maig del 2015

GOOD BYE BLOG


It has been three years since I started this blog, and sadly, this post is going to be the last one.  I think that it has been a rewarding experience, and something that I will like re-read sometimes in the future. Specially in this one, that I have left my tastes, my feelings and thoughts.

I'm sure that it helped me to improve my english, however it has been difficult to find topics to write about. It's difficult sometimes to choose a theme out of everything. I don't consider myself as a person who doesn't has imagination but finding things to talk about has been a challenge. Each blog reflects each person and I would like to think that I did a great job. My future self is the only one who will know the answer, if I see the old me while reading this.

If my future self is reading this, I hope I haven't lost my nerves in the way, and that I achieved every goal that I have, including being more optimist and having a good sleep habit. I hope that I won't give up if things aren't as I was expecting and I hope that I will be happy

1 comentari:

  1. hi, Anna!
    it is challenging indeed but you've grown into a genuine blogger! Not just a piece of beautiful craft and wonderfully woven memories of a sleepy and curious teenager... I hope blogging has made you more aware of the world around you and instilled some positive vibes to accept what is and passion to change what you can :))) Good luck!!

    ResponElimina