dissabte, 14 de març del 2015

THE SEQUEL OF HARRY POTTER

I'm sorry, but as the last book had two films, my entries about Harry Potter must have to be two. Alright, no more jokes related to the theme. The main reason why I am continuing writing about Harry Potter it's simply because I didn't finish to tell all my story about the magic world.

Did you know that the studios of Harry Potter are now a museum? Guess who did. You're right! I did! They are in London, and when my parents told me last Christmas why not go to London I couldn't be happier. I explained them the hole thing that I've written about H.P. in here and they agreed to go to the museum. But there was a problem, you can only buy tickets online, and when we tried to fix a date to go we saw that they were all sold out (at Christmas they decorate all the museum and the demand increased a lot), they have been sold out months ago.
I don't want to sound childish, still, it made me very sad, you can't even imagine how. I was sadder than the day I went to see One Direction without my glasses on. Even more angrier with myself than the day I went to see One Direction for the second time and I almost forgot my ticket. 

Once in London we tried everything to get some tickets. And in the end we were able to get two. I still remember the pain of having a smile all day long without being able to close my mouth. 

And the day came. I was amazed. There was everything, each costume, each house, each wig, EVERYTHING you can imagine that appears in Harry Potter was there. What I enjoyed the most was being able to try the Butterbeer (a classical beverage that appears in the books): it was very sweet but it had soda, so it was spicy, too. And of course, the Hogwarts castle, a small (but very big) replica of the magic school. Even my mother enjoyed the trip a lot! 

The magic chess in the entrance of the museum

Hogwarts




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada