dissabte, 14 de març del 2015

PEAKY BLINDERS

Peaky Blinders is one of my favourite series of all time. I'm not going to say what the plot is about (I don't want to spoil anything) but I can assure you that it's full of surprises and adrenaline. If you love series that are set in the past and in Britain, and with no love stories (well, there are some) you'll love this one. The Peaky Blinders were a criminal gang from Birmingham and the series is inspired by them.
The real peaky blinders
Source

The scenography is very elegant, every detail is perfect. But what I love the most is the cockney accent that some of the main characters have. I'm used to listen to the typical accent of English, and the first time that I watched the series I couldn't stop laughing. I relate the cockney accent to a very very very Catalan farmer. Despite how it sounds, I found it very difficult to understand! 

In an old post of mine I write about a movie called Inception, Two of the actors who played in Inception (Cilian Murphy and Tom Hardy) are also in Peaky Blinders, so I cannot ask for more. 

Although it's in the past, the women that appear in the plot have a lot of protagonism, and they are as tough as the men. I suppose that the series is also defending the rights of the women, because I don't think that in that time women were treated like in the series.

Here's a little video that shows everything that I've written about:

>

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada